Guidelines for admission of EWS/DG Category Students for session 2017-18
A pleasant and warm, welcome to all parents and students for Session (2017-18).The commencement of a new session is an opportune time for an institution to appraise its fundamental principle for the ensuing year.
Please note the following documents are required for admission in EWS Category:
- Print out of the application filled.
- Two Photographs of the child.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Self Attested photocopy of Residential Proof.
- Self Attested Photocopy of documentary proof for EWS category.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the Child and Parents.
- Income certificate issued by the Competent Authority declaring the total annual family income less than Rs. 1,00,000/- in the name of mother or Father. (Only for EWS Category) Or Submit copy of BOPL/AAY/Food Security Card issued by Food and Civil Supply Department, GNCT of Delhi.
Note: The Parents/Guardians shall also keep the original documents with themselves for verification by the School Authority. The admission of the child shall be cancelled in case the documents submitted by the applicant at time of admission are found to be forged/fake any stage.